At Spudo.com, the owners (us) process all personal data about our customers and visitors at our webpages. We make an effort to protect personal data carefully, to keep it safe, and to comply with data protection laws.
Spudo.com are engaged in performance marketing and online lead generation. Spudo.com has its headquarters in Denmark, working under the strictest laws within online gambling.
The purpose of this policy is to explain when, why and how we process information related to you (personal data). It also provides important information about your statutory rights. This policy is not intended to violate the terms of any contract you have with us, or any rights you may have through data protection law.
Who is responsible for looking after your personal data?
Spudo.com is mainly responsible for looking after your personal data (your data controller). Data controller means that the company decides the ways and the purpose of treating personal data. Spudo.com is registered at Ladegaardsgade 4, 9000 Aalborg, Denmark.
You should be aware that while we are in principle responsible for looking after your personal data, information may be kept in databases accessible by other companies. When your personal data is accessed, all companies will comply with the standards set out in this policy.
Which personal data do we process?
We process the following data about you:
- IP Adress
- Location data
- Use of webpages
- Personal preferences and opinions
For which purpose are we using your personal data, and how do we treat it?
Betkingcompare will collect information directly from you, when using our services or visiting our webpages.
We use your personal data to:
- Send out campaign emails related to products and services. See also section 6 below direct marketing
- Analyze information in our systems and databases to improve the way we conduct business and website in accordance with user preferences, to provide a better serve and user experience.
- Improve and target ads you receive from us
- Sign up for a chat forum or community if we make it available for comment
- Meet or exercise any of our legal obligations or rights
We will only process your personal data, for the purposes set in section 3, and where we are convinced that:
- You have given us your consent to use this data in this way, or
- Our use of your personal data is necessary to support “legitimate interests” that we have as a business (for example to improve our products or conduct analyses across our data sets), in a reasonable relationship and respect of your privacy
Who do we share your personal data with?
We work closely together with a range of third-party companies to help us manage our business and deliver services. These third-parties can, sometimes, need access to personal data sets.
Our mail application provider is Mailchimp, that is a subsidiary to The Rocket Science Group, based in USA, which is privacy shield-certified, as you can see here.
, process personal data on our behalf. Our plugin provider and host at WordPress.com, Flywheel, that is based in the USA, and are privacy shield-certified, as you can see here, process personal data on our behalf
Service providers or data controllers, that process your personal data after our instructions, as for example cloud services.
If we are obligated to inform, under a legal obligation or protect our interests or safety.
In the event that we sell, buy or re-organise any business or assets, or if our assets are acquired by a third party, including prospective sellers or buyers.
International transactions means personal data transferred to a country outside of the European Union.
AS mentioned in section 4 above, we can allow access to your personal data to third-parties that can be located outside of the European Union.
We can also reveal personal data if we receive a legal or legislative request from foreign law enforcement outside of the European Union.
WE make sure to always do our best, to ensure any international transfer or request of information, will be treated carefully to protect your rights and interests. Any request about information, that we receive from law enforcement or regulators, will carefully be reviewed before personal data is revealed.
You have the right to request us for more information upon securing the safety-precautions we have established, as previously mentioned. Contact us (section 8) if you wish further information.
We use your personal data to send direct marketing communication about products and services, that we and our partners offer about an online casino, sports betting and other related products for online gambling. This can be in the form of e-mail or targeted online ads.
In some cases, our treatment of your personal data for marketing purposes will be based on our legitimate interests (see section 3 above). When required by law, it will be based on your consent.
You always have the rights to reject further direct marketing, at any time. You can use the opt-out link, that you will find in any direct marketing communication, or try to contact us (see section 8)
We try to limit direct marketing to a fair and proper level, and to send you communication, that we think can be of interest or relevance to you, based upon the information that we hold.
For how long do we keep your personal data?
We will keep your personal data for as long as it is fair, and necessary to the purposes listed in section 3.
In some cases we keep your personal data in a certain period, to counter, for instance, legal tax-related or accounting requirements.
We maintain a data retention policy for any personal data in our custody. When your personal data no longer is required, we make sure that it will either be deleted or made anonymous.
What are your rights?
You have rights related to your personal data. More information upon each of these rights can be found by offering to the table further down below.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or by writing to Bull Marketing or Spudo.com at the addresses posted in section 1.
Please note the following if you wish to exercise your rights.
You can ask us to:
- Confirm whether or not we are processing your personal data
- Give a copy of this data
- Give you any information about your personal data, for instance, which data we keep, what we use it for, who we show it to, whether or not we transfer it outside EU and how we protect it. Alså for how long we keep it, which weights you have, how to complain, where we got the data from and whether we have performed any form of automatic decision making of profiling, to the extent that the information has not already been provided to you in this policy.
You can ask us to edit any incorrect personal data. We can attempt to confirm the accuracy of this data before we delete it.
You can tell us to delete any personal data, but only if:
- It is not needed for the purpose of the collection
- You have withdrawn your consent (where processing was based on content) or
- It follows a successful right to complain (see complains beneath) or
- Is has been treated illegally or
- To accommodate legal commitments
We are not required to approve your request of deleting personal data if the treatment is necessary:
- To keep legal commitments or
- To establish, practice and defend any legal commitments.
There are certain other circumstances, where we are not required to approve your request of deleting. The above-mentioned reasons are most likely the times we would reject any request.
You can ask us to restrict your personal data, but only where:
- Its accuracy is contested, to let us confirm its accuracy, or
- Treatment is illegal, but you don’t want it deleted, or
- It is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected but we still need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims or
- You have exercised the right to complain, and confirmation of a compelling basis is pending.
- We may continue to use your personal data at a request for limitation when:
- We have your consent, or
- To establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- To protect the rights of another natural or legal person
You can ask us to provide your personal data to you in a structured, widely used, machine-readable format, or you can have it ported directly to another data controller, but in each case only where:
- The processing is based on your consent or on the performance of a contract with you, and
- The treatment is performed by automated means
You may complain about any processing of your personal data as we have our “legitimate interests” as its legal basis if you believe your fundamental rights and freedoms outweigh our legitimate interests.
We have the opportunity to demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate interests that violate your rights and freedoms.
You may request a copy of, or reference to, the security measures under which your personal data is transferred outside the European Economic Area.
We may edit agreements on data transfer or related documents (Ie some ambitious information contained in these documents) for reasons related to commercial sensitivity.
You have the right to file a complaint with the responsible local regulator regarding our processing of your personal data
WE kindly ask you to try to resolve any issue with us first, even if you have the right to contact your regulator at any time.