+44 36 94 66 65 ssl icon 18+ icon games icon

Compare Returns on Casino games

Multi spil funktion på Evolution Gaming


It’s not an easy life, being a punter, especially during times of a global crisis, when we have to resort to the online mode of gambling.

There is just something different about stepping into a bright and lively casino, noticing the fire in everyone’s eyes to win big. Not to mention how it’s harder to find a trustworthy casino online.

In this guide, not only are we going to let you in on the online casinos that are 100% trustworthy with daily free spin bonuses.

But we are mainly going to discuss about the various popular casino games and their RTP/statistics that our team of casino experts have uncovered after thorough practical analysis, so that you don’t have to.

Deal or No Deal

This slot game’s aesthetics reflect the TV-show it is based on, and visually, it looks perfect!

The game is based on 5 spinning reels along with 10 fixed pay-lines. Your target is collecting combinations of various symbols onto the pay-lines, which are activated every turn, with the game’s logo itself acting as a wild-card.

Læser online casino games

We have calculated the slot’s RTP as 95.6% and a house edge of 4.58%.

Ladbrokes and Video slots are two online casinos hosting this slot game while giving you a generous welcome bonus.

Wanna know more about deal or no deal ?

Lightning Roulette

This online casino game features a live casino lobby, which is one of the most beautiful ones you will ever witness.

In each round of this roulette, once the players have placed their bets, up to 5 numbers are selected at random, which are then struck by flashes of lightning, which can lead you to a multiplier of up to 500x!

We have calculated the RTP of this game to be 97.10% with a house edge of 2.90%; clearly.

Coral and Mr. Green offer welcome bonuses that can be utilized to enjoy Lightning Roulette.

You can also check an in-depth guide to lightning roulette.

American Roulette

Ask any punter about the classic games in casino history, and American Roulette is probably one of the names you’ll hear.

The rules of this game are just like the other variations of roulette, except that accompanying the numbers 1 through 36 is a pair of two zeros rather than just one.

The RTP equals 94.74%, making the house odds 5.26%, which makes it difficult to choose this variation over the other roulette options.

7Casino offers you bonuses while playing American Roulette!

Learn more about American Roulette here.

European Roulette

The more popular variation of the roulette games, European Roulette has you select either the inside or outer bets and then spinning the wheel for you to have an amazing chance to win grand!

European roulette numbers

What makes this the more popular roulette game is the RTP, which is 97.3%, making the house edge a mere 2.7%.

BGO and 7Casino offer nifty bonuses for you to enjoy with European Roulette.

Want to know how to excel at European roulette?

Dream Catcher

Another game-show inspired, live casino game, Dream Catcher’s main focus is on the large money wheel consisting of 54 coloured segments.

Containing numbers 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 and 40, along with two segments with a 2x and 7x multiplier, with chances of up to a x500 multiplier!

Our team has analyzed the game’s RTP to be 96.58%, making the house edge 3.42%. Comparatively, with regards to the previous game, it yields average rewards but is thrilling and immersive nonetheless.

Video slots is an online casino offering an attractive free spins bonus that can be utilized with Dream Catcher.

Read our review of dream catcher to know more.

Live Blackjack

Taking your go-to casino game and putting a whole new twist to it, Live Blackjack is a game that provides infinite entertainment.

Especially with a bunch of new valuable features like the 21+3 & Perfect Pairs bets, Bet Behind, and a ‘DEAL NOW’ option as well.

Live Blackjack boasts a 99.46% RTP, making it the most valued game amongst the titles in this list.

Mr. Green and Video slots both provide bonuses for you to collect when playing Live Blackjack.

Have a look at some of the most effective plays in live dealer blackjack

Bruce Lee Slot

Everybody knows about the legendary martial artist, actor and philosopher, Bruce Lee!

Bruce Lee Slot features 5 reels, 4 rows and 60 entire pay-lines for you to earn maximum winnings from.

Bruce Lee slot by WMS

The game works like any other slot game from here, with the Bruce Lee symbol being the most valuable, letting you attain the biggest win by getting 5 of his symbols in a row!

Bruce Lee Slot possesses an RTP of 96.04%, making the house edge come up to 3.94%.

If you desire to play something casual and low risk, then Bruce Lee Slot is the game for you, but don’t expect to get crazy huge wins like some of the other titles in this list.

Casumo and Videoslots are two online casinos that each provide their respective bonuses to new players who want to try out Bruce Lee Slot. Along with free spins for daily users.

To learn more about this slot game, click here.

Final Thoughts:

All of the games mentioned on this list are impressive in their own right, but most importantly, each of them can be played through UK online casinos, which is always a plus point.

To be frank, as good as Bruce Lee Slot can be, the game still feels a little lackluster when compared to the others on this guide.

It is safe, sure, but it also feels limited on the RTP as well as the aesthetics and gameplay.

My favourite, however, is Lightning Roulette without a second thought.

It’s a live casino game with brilliant visuals, possessing the element of real human interaction with live dealers through an online game while also being able to reward you big time!.

Compare returns on casino games


The rest of the games on this list find their own niches within the online gambling player-base, and for good reason… So go ahead, try them yourself!

And while you are at it, look no further if you want to compare UK casinos for their welcome offers and free spins bonuses.

Mr Green Casino Review

50 free spins on Starburst + 200 £50 mathed first deposit bonus

  • Exclusive campaigns and bonuses
  • The best VIP-Programs
  • Live casino of the best quality
Rating: 5
Bonus code:
Not needed
Visit Bonus code:
Not needed

Play responsibly. Full T&C’s Apply. 18+ BeGambleAware.org.

Ladbrokes Casino Review: The Face of Versatile Entertainment!

20 Free Spins & £50 Free welcome bonus

  • There amazing live casino selection
  • Their history and commitment speaks of a trustworthy casino
  • A superb mobile casino experience
Rating: 4
Bonus code:
Not needed
Visit Bonus code:
Not needed

Play responsibly. Full T&C’s Apply. 18+ BeGambleAware.org.

Video Slots Casino Review 2021

£200 first deposit bonus Low wagering requirements

  • The selection of more than 3000 slot machines is amazing!
  • The “no-Netflix” feel I get, when looking for something new.
  • A really good selection of payment options including instant payment
Rating: 5
Bonus code:
Not needed
Visit Bonus code:
Not needed

Play responsibly. Full T&C’s Apply. 18+ BeGambleAware.org.

Karamba Casino Review: Experience the Highest Level of Amazement

100 Free Spins & £50 free signup bonus

  • Live casino with a genuine casino feeling - also from mobile
  • Decent welcome bonus with lots of free spins
  • Weekly/monthly promotions followed by daily free spins
Rating: 5
Bonus code:
Visit Bonus code:

Play responsibly. Full T&C’s Apply. 18+ BeGambleAware.org.

BGO Casino Review: A Cosy Place for All Gambling Endeavours

Spin the MEGA WHEEL - deposit £10 and get 500 free spins

  • Very decent welcome bonus
  • Trusted UK online casino
  • Strong selection of payment methods
Rating: 4
Bonus code:
Not needed
Visit Bonus code:
Not needed

**UK only. Win up to 500 spins from Mega Wheel on 1st deposit. 24-hour expiry. Max bet £2.50, Max Spins win £8 per 10 spins, Max Bonus win £150, selected games & 65x wagering on winnings. Min deposit £10. No Neteller/Skrill. Full T&Cs apply.

Irish Luck Casino Review: Every Day is Lucky!

300% Welcome bonus + 75 free spins and monthly deals

  • Total Jackpot in the size of + €5.000.000
  • Decent welcome bonus with lots of free spins
  • Nice weekly and monthly extra bonuses
Rating: 2

Play responsibly. Full T&C’s Apply. 18+ BeGambleAware.org.

Black Spins casino review 2021

100% match Bonus + 2nd & 3rd deposit free bonus spins

  • Decent welcome bonus
  • Lots of extra daily free spins
  • New casino, but very safe and secure to play at
Rating: 2
Bonus code:
Not needed
Visit Bonus code:
Not needed

Play responsibly. Full T&C’s Apply. 18+ BeGambleAware.org.

Play Cosmo Casino Review 2021

£100 Match Bonus
+ weekly refuel bonuses

  • Modern & Stylish interface
  • Introduces new slots often
  • Decent Welcome Bonuse
Rating: 1
Bonus code:
Visit Bonus code:

Play responsibly. Full T&C’s Apply. 18+ BeGambleAware.org.

Live Roulette Casino Review 2021

4x Welcome bonuses incl. live roulette bonus

  • Amazing selection of live roulette tables
  • You are able to play at multipe live casino tables at once
  • 4 different welcome bonuses
Rating: 2
Bonus code:
Not needed
Visit Bonus code:
Not needed

Play responsibly. Full T&C’s Apply. 18+ BeGambleAware.org.

Coral Casino: A Promise of Passion

Get£50 free casino bonus only £10 deposit needed

  • A really strong welcome bonuse
  • Modern & Stylish uk casino
  • Creative and generous promotions
Rating: 3

Play responsibly. Full T&C’s Apply. 18+ BeGambleAware.org.