”How Does Online Bingo Work?”
A pretty important question if you’ve never actually played online bingo before!
The basic principle of online bingo is very similar to the games played in a land based bingo hall, except that instead of a person picking numbers out of a bingo machine and calling them, a computer does it. The other main difference is that you don’t need to mark off your cards yourself (although some sites will let you if you want) and the system will ‘auto dab’ your tickets and claim any wins.
Obviously this removes the skill element from bingo – which is great if you occasionally miss numbers. On the flip side it removes any edge you might have gained by being an expert bingo dauber.
Want to jump right in and look at our featured Online Bingo offer? Ok, no problem!
We reviewed over 140 Online Bingo sites in 2017 and it was Mecca Bingo that came out on top! Why did they score so highly? Because, Mecca invests heavily in new members, offering one of the best welcome packages around and is just the most friendly, fun and vibrant of all the Online Bingo sites we have encountered.
- Wide variety of bingo and slots games
- Promotions, promotions, promotions
- Versatile: play on the go, with instant flash and mobile versions
- Suitable for both new and experienced players
- Players can place deposits as low as £5
- Only available to players from the UK, Ireland and Gibraltar
- Mecca’s popularity means online gaming rooms are often busy
- Low stakes: players looking to play big may be disappointed
While the site may appear restrictive to players who are looking to be rewarded for their high-stakes payouts, Mecca achieves a great balance of high quality games and plenty of chances to win great prizes: exactly what the majority of the Online Bingo community are looking for.
At its heart, Mecca Bingo is all about keeping you, the customers happy, which is clear from the variety of games, cheerful graphical styles and a dedication to player satisfaction.
All in all, it’s a big thumbs up from all of us at Bet King Compare.